PP的小眼睛大世界

關於部落格
If you enter this world knowing you are loved



and you leave this world knowing the same,



then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
  • 65321

    累積人氣

  • 0

    今日人氣

    0

    訂閱人氣

Randy Jackson twitter on 2010/11/18

 

Randy Jackson twitter on 20101118

Hello everyone, let me say for the record my computer has not been hacked, this is me.
哈囉~各位
讓我正式宣告大家我的電腦並沒有被駭客入侵,這真是我本人Randy Jackson.

I want to spend some time on as many questions as possible, Feel free to ask whatever you like, there is nothing too personal. I want the truth to be known.
我想花一些時間解答盡可能的解答一些問題,自由發問任何你想要問的問題,無關個人恩怨,我只想要揭露事實。

Q: How do you feel about the Oprah interview?
《問題》對於歐普拉訪問秀感想?

A: I didn't watch the interview, I’m sure everyone saw the show she had prior to my parents.
Like I said before, no coincidence
《回答》我沒有看這段訪問,我確定大家都有看到關於我父母的預告剪輯。
(經過Emily的指正,這句話應該要翻譯成)
我確定每個人都看到了她排在我父母之前的節目(採訪200個受性侵害的兒童那檔節目)
但就像我之前說的,沒有這麼巧合的事。 


I guess, in Oprah's mind my brother is still on trial, even though he's not here, may he rest in peace.
我猜在歐普拉的心裡,還是認定我哥哥仍在接受審判(或是有罪),即使我哥哥已經不在人世了。願他安息~

Don't be surprised if the Oprah show with my parents air's again during the AEG trial. 
Like I said, No coincidence
若我父母在AEG的審判過程中再次出現在歐普拉的訪問秀中,也請不要訝異。就像我說的,沒有如此巧合的事。

Q: How do you feel about the new Album?
《問題》關於新專輯的看法?

A: I have to give you history behind the project in order to answer this question correctly
《回答》為了正確的回答這個問題,我必須將這個案件背後的歷史背景告訴大家。

Me and my nephew were the first to say that it wasn't his voice on some of the tracks
我跟我姪子是第一個說某些音軌不是他(Michael)的聲音的人。

let me go back and say something that you, the public, may not be aware of
讓我回溯並說出一些事情,這些事情可能你、大眾可能都沒有注意到。

The family and the executers of the Estate, Branca and Mclain are not on the same page. 
We don't see eye to eye. 
家族成員跟遺產管理者(BrancaMclai) 並沒有站在同一陣線。
我們對事情的看法並不一致。

I became suspicious about the album, when I heard when armed guards were involved since my brothers passing, May he rest in peace.
當我聽聞武裝警衛在我哥哥去世時介入後,我就對這專輯就有所懷疑。願我哥安息~

John McClain insisted that no family members were allowed at his studio where the project was being completed
John McClain堅持任何家族成員都不得出入製作(完成) Michael新專輯的錄音室。

My first thought was, what are they trying to hide
我的第一個想法是:他們在試圖隱瞞什麼?

Teddy Riley was brought in just to mix and insisted on switching studios
Teddy Riley只是為了完成混音工作被延攬進來的,而他卻堅持轉換錄音室。

At which he called me to come down and hear my brother’s music, may he rest in peace.
在錄音室中他打電話給我叫我來一趟並聽聽我哥哥的音樂。願他安息~

I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn't his voice
我聽了音樂立刻就說了那不是我哥哥的聲音。

Now McClain points the finger at Sony, when he got the tracks before it even went to Sony
現在McClain把矛頭指向Sony因為在他拿到這些音軌之前,東西早已流入Sony手裡。
(經過Emily的指正,這句話應該要翻譯成) 
但McClain早在Sony之前就已經拿到這些錄音帶。


Sony has 250 mil reasons to convince the public that it is his voice, if you know what I mean.
Sony有千萬個理由來說服大眾這(音軌)Michael的聲音,如果你知道我的意思的話~~

In fact, when I heard about the Sony deal, it made me sick
事實上,當我聽到跟Sony的交易時真的是令我很反胃。

Like AEG, they were cutting deals with the Estate before I could get my brother in the ground.
May he rest in peace.
就像AEG一樣,他們甚至在我還未將我兄弟安葬之時就急於跟遺產公司進行交易。願他安息~

I invited McClain to the burial, Ironically, he didn't show up
我邀請McClain參加Michael的葬禮,諷刺的是,他並沒有出現。

Neither of the executors didn't show up to pay their respects
其他遺產執行者也沒有出現在葬禮上為Michael致意。

Maybe they were too busy getting deals done
也許他們太忙於把交易完成。

I’m sorry its taking so long I get emotional
我很抱歉,我花了很長一段時間來釋懷,因為我太介意了。

Okay, after this Sony deal was inked, McClain went to work putting together the first album
好了,在Sony的交易定案後,McClain努力把第一張專輯組合起來。

Calling all over the place looking for music with my brother’s voice on it
盡所能的打電話找尋任何我有我哥哥聲音出現的音樂。

From what I heard, he didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were.
從我所聽的的消息,McClain並不關心音樂的品質或是要如何完成合聲的部份。

I found this to be very interesting.
我發現這個部分實在是太令人感興趣了。

Why would Sony sign a 10 album deal over a period of seven years and McClain couldn't find enough product for one album. 
Sony為何會簽訂7年內發行10張專輯的交易而McClain卻找不到足以發行一張專輯的內容?

I'd like to hear what they played Sony, or did Sony even care?
我倒想聽聽他們(遺產管理者)到底放了什麼給Sony聽,或者Sony會在意這個問題嗎?

On a side note, the letter released by the Estate. 
在一個遺產管理公司發行的文件的附註備忘錄中,

I was informed by someone who attended that meeting at the studio. 
我被某個有參加這個錄音室會議的人告知,

It didn't happen the way it was mentioned in the letter. 
事情並沒有依照那個文件中所提及的方式運作。

You must understand, Sony is a power house in this business. 
你們必須了解,Sony在這個業界是龍頭公司。

And as to the vocal authenticators, they work for pay. And I wasn't there when they did their analysis. 
至於這些聲音證明者(證明這些歌曲確實屬於Michael的人),他們是為錢而作的。而且當他們作那些分析時,我並沒有在現場。

I don’t know what they heard, surely not what I heard. 
我不清楚他們到底聽了什麼,但一定跟我聽的東西不一樣。

Like I said, Sony and the executors have 250 mil reasons to influence the public.
就像我說的,Sony跟遺產執行者有著千百萬個理由來影響(左右)大眾。

Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be my life on that.
有一些歌曲是他(Michael),但有一些卻不是,我用我生命作保證。

I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it.
我知道這很惡劣,但這是事實。(就我所了解)

But what's worse then harsh is that my brother isn't here, and all these people are more concerned about making money off his death. 
但比惡劣更糟糕的事實是,我哥哥已經不在人世了。但這些所有的人卻更關心如何利用他的死亡來賺錢!!!

They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know.
他們不太在意他(Michael)為何跟如何死亡,或許他們早就知道真相。

One more question
最後一個問題

I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think my brother would want. 
我無法告訴你如何做決定,但我可以告訴你我認為我哥哥會希望如何作

Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions.
針對死亡陰謀論的問題、買不買專輯….等等的問題。

This story has not ended, things are still unfolding.
這個故事還沒結束,許多事情仍然沒有公開出來。

Since my brothers passing, over one billion dollars has been profited.
自從我哥哥去世後,已經有超過10億美元的獲利。

I want his legacy to be respected as if he were here.
我希望他(Michael)的遺產能像他(Michael)仍在世一樣備受尊崇。

It bothers me that they can't get the deals done fast enough.
對於他們沒能將這個交易快速的定案讓我很困擾。

My brother was a perfectionists, and they are paying no regards to quality. 
我哥哥是個完美主義者,但是他們卻如此不注重產品的品質。

We are family. A famous family, but a family whose lost one of its members.
我們是一個家族,一個有名卻失去一個重要家族成員的家族!

I will miss his laughter. I will miss his silly jokes. I even miss our arguments.
我想念他的笑聲(),我想念他的蠢笑話,我甚至想念跟他有過的爭論。

Most of all I want all of you to understand that he loved all of you so much. He had a great love for all man kind.
最重要的是,我希望大家都知道他是非常非常深愛你們。他對全世界的人類都有著非常偉大的大愛。

Thank you all. Goodnight.
謝謝您們~晚安!

 

相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態